Sunday 26 January 2014

50 Movies with Ingenious Costume Design

Writing and Clothes: my two favourite things! Remember when I said I was writing for Den of Geek and it was taking ages? Well, here's the finished product it took freaking AEONS to finish as the old day job intruded somewhat. (I don't know if you've ever tried to buy Elizabethan dresses and chimp puppets on Christmas eve, but I can assure you it's not the best way to spend the evening.)


And before you yell at me for not including your own personal favourites (feel free to write your own countdown!) please note that it's not a list of the "best" costumes. It's not a list of the ones that took the most hard work and attention to detail. It's not even a list of the fashions that were the most influential. It's a list of movies whose costumes were ingenious in some way and that's why quirky choices like The Gold Rush and Rosemary's Baby made the cut. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment